Engineering Services Outsourcing
OUR CORE COMPETENCIES
Mechanical Systems Engineering
Addressing the product lifecycle through expertise in collaborative design, value engineering, reverse engineering, and product redesign for developing designs for manufacturing from concept to detailed fabrication drawings.
VISIONEERING has a partnership with a Science & Technology Park in 6th of October industrial City. This partnership allows us access to state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities including 5–axis CNC machining.
The following are some of our engineering Competences:
Creating detailed 3D models for mechanical parts and assemblies using (SOLIDWORKS, INVENTOR, NX, CATIA)
Generating detailed parts, assemblies, and installations drawings, complying with appropriate codes and standards.
- Developing engineering analysis simulations FEM , CFD , Kinetic-Dynamic Simulation, Multi-Body simulation , and Theoretical Analysis using ( MSC-NASTRAN , NX-NASTAN , ANSYS, ABAQUS )
- Preparing equipment maintenance manual and appropriate technical documentation.
- Interpreting project layout and specification into final design layout.
- Generating unit cycle times and system throughput.
- Providing system integration drawings and specifications.
- Creating detailed drawings and parts lists for equipment within scope of supply.
- Creating an installation file to pass on information to the site supervisor and installation team.
- Assisting the documentation department to create Operating and Maintenance Instructions and spare parts lists as required.
- Innovate wherever possible to improve our delivered product to the end customer (e.g. reduced price, reduced time-scale, and improved functionality).
Control Systems Engineering
Create PLC, HMI/SCADA programs and execute commissioning on site.
Design and produce electrical layout and schematic drawings using appropriate CAD tools, and update it according to site situation
Produce documentation to support design including Material flow; Functional design; Testing specification and commissioning plans.
Solve site installation issue and feedback them to design engineer.
Making recommendations specifically in cost reduction initiatives; productivity improvements; and other areas that enhance customer satisfaction.
Support and Check the professional electrical installation, Test the function of machine and equipment.