As third-party vendor, VISIONEERING ESO is offering the highly qualified professional engineering resources for its clients in fields of Mechanical Engineering, Control Engineering and Software Engineering. We are committed to help our customers reduce costs and maintain quality and delivery times. We offer great flexibility and reconfiguration of the high quality workforce.
Mechanical Systems Engineering
Addressing the product lifecycle through expertise in collaborative design, value engineering, reverse engineering, and product redesign for developing designs for manufacturing from concept to detailed fabrication drawings.
VISIONEERING has a partnership with a Science & Technology Park in 6th of October industrial City. This partnership allows us access to state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities including 5–axis CNC machining.
The following are some of our engineering Competences:
- Creating detailed 3D models for mechanical parts and assemblies using (SOLIDWORKS, INVENTOR, NX, CATIA)
- Generating detailed parts, assemblies, and installations drawings, complying with appropriate codes and standards.
- Developing engineering analysis simulations FEM , CFD , Kinetic-Dynamic Simulation, Multi-Body simulation , and Theoretical Analysis using ( MSC-NASTRAN , NX-NASTAN , ANSYS, ABAQUS )
- Preparing equipment maintenance manual and appropriate technical documentation.
- Interpreting project layout and specification into final design layout.
- Generating unit cycle times and system throughput.
- Providing system integration drawings and specifications.
- Creating detailed drawings and parts lists for equipment within scope of supply.
- Creating an installation file to pass on information to the site supervisor and installation team.
- Assisting the documentation department to create Operating and Maintenance Instructions and spare parts lists as required.
Control Systems Engineering
- Create PLC, HMI/SCADA programs and execute commissioning on site.
- PLC (Siemens, Rockwell/Allen Bradley. Schneider/Modicon)
- PLC Programming (RSLOGIX500/5000, Studio 5000, SIMATIC STEP, TIA Portal , Unity Pro)
- SCADA and HMI (Siemens WinCC, , Allen Bradley FactoryTalk, Schneider Visio)
- DCS (PCS7)
- Design and produce electrical layout and schematic drawings using appropriate CAD tools, and update it according to site situation
- Produce documentation to support design including Material flow; Functional design; Testing specification and commissioning plans.
- Solve site installation issue and feedback them to design engineer.
- Making recommendations specifically in cost reduction initiatives; productivity improvements; and other areas that enhance customer satisfaction.
- Support and Check the professional electrical installation, Test the function of machine and equipment
- Developing high quality business, scientific and engineering software.
- Developing mobile, web based and desktop applications.
- Supporting portability of desktop applications on both Windows and Linux platforms according to requirements.
- Providing documentation, technical support, training and maintenance for the produced software.
- Following an agile software engineering process to provide well-tested and robust software and to meet customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Using a wide range of programming languages and technologies to satisfy various natures of software applications like C++, Qt, MFC, C#, ASP MVC, WPF, Java, Python, …… etc.
INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
- Assisting in Factory testing of the PLC and visualization software.
- Interpreting design input information and produce control system configuration databases for assigned projects.
- Verifying quality of electrical installation on site and troubleshoot errors.
- Following the test procedures, verify basic functionality of control software on site to be able to run all sub-systems in standalone mode.
- Integrating all sub-systems ensuring full functionality.
- Providing leadership and support to meet multiple needs within the teamwork.
- Managing the concept design and quoting, detailed design, and execution phases of projects to ensure the project is completed within triple constraints (Time, Cost, and Quality).
- Providing on-site integration assistance
- Providing proactive customer support to ensure customer satisfaction.